What is the matter associated with attempting to Conceive?
Many women expertise miscarriages or gestation losses, or cannot conceive the least bit (infertility).Infertility in girls may be caused by age, health problems (like PCOS), uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease, and negative lifestyle factors
Trying to Conceive: 10 Tips for Women
1. Record menstrual cycle frequency
2. Monitor ovulation
3. Have sex every other day during the fertile window
4. Strive for a healthy body weight
5. Take a prenatal vitamin
6. Eat healthy foods.
7. Cut back on strenuous workouts
8. Be aware of age-related fertility declines.
How is the treatment done?
• Fertility medications. Fertility drugs may help symptoms of PCOS in an attempt to temporarily assist with ovulation. The traditional fertility agents Clomid, Serophene and various preparations of injectable gonadotropins create a “super”-physiologic situation where an ‘extra push’ is given for follicular development. One disadvantage with having PCOS and getting pregnant with fertility drugs is that these drugs tend to work in only one cycle. A developing follicle may take up to three cycles to grow and mature. This means the egg has gone through early growth stages in an abnormal hormonal environment, which may result in a poor quality egg.
Fertility medicine for PCOS square measure usually taken together with Glucophage.
Metformin, also known as Glucophage, helps to lower insulin levels.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is another nice possibility for obtaining pregnant with PCOS.
While IVF may be an upscale and long method, many ladies with PCOS have had nice success with IVF, getting pregnant and bringing home healthy babies.
• Ovarian drilling. Your doctor may have talked to you about a minimally-invasive surgery to induce ovulation. This type of laparoscopic surgery is referred to as “ovarian drilling” and involves puncturing the ovary with a small needle that carries an electric current.
This procedure destroys atiny low portion of the ovary.
Although ovarian drilling can help lower male hormone levels and induce ovulation, the effects of the procedure may only last for a few months. The procedure also carries the risk of developing scar tissue between the fallopian tubes and ovary and other problems that can hinder your ability to get pregnant.
• Natural PCOS fertility aids. There are steps you can take to naturally bring about ovulation. By maintaining a healthy weight and eating fewer processed foods or foods without added sugar, you can improve your body’s use of insulin and balance your hormone levels. Some women report complete relief of PCOS symptoms after changing their diet and exercise habits. Weight loss can help to regulate your cycle, improve the frequency of ovulation, lower androgen levels and thereby improve your fertility.
If you do become pregnant with PCOS, you may wonder how the syndrome will affect your pregnancy. Having PCOS and getting pregnant does increase the risk of miscarriage, gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, or premature delivery. Still, in general, women with PCOS do experience healthy pregnancies.
If you have PCOS and getting pregnant is your ultimate goal, talk to your doctor soon. Your doctor will help you find the most effective treatment options, including fertility-boosting medications and high-tech modalities, if necessary, to help you get pregnant and start a family.
Who is eligible for the treatment?
Women’s UN agency face problems like abdominal pain, fever during mensuration, rashes at vaginal area, males who are facing erection problems, sexual problems are all eligible for this treatment.
All girls UN agency square measure eligible to breed and endure menses except if they need not gone for wombremoval procedure, attained menopause or have some serious life threatening riskor medical condition that is not viable for pregnancy can go for the above treatments.
Who is not eligible for treatment?
Those women who are not facing the pregnancy issues are not eligible for the treatment.
Are there any side effects?
Prenatal vitamins are recommended by most doctors prior to getting pregnant, throughout your pregnancy, and after you have your baby. ... Prenatal vitamins cause few side effects like constipation and nausea. Some women also experienceside effects such as: Diarrhea.
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
For surgical treatments, certain other guidelines are involved along with extreme bed rest and observing the recovery pattern that involves immediate contact with the physician if any, complications are there.
How long does it take to recover?
It is going to need time to recover.Your postnatal recovery will not be simply some days.
Fully sick from gestation and parturition will take months.While many ladies feel principally recovered by 6-8 weeks, it's going to take longer than this to want yourself once more
What is the Price of treatment in India?
The cost of the treatment will be 1500-8000 in india.
Are the results of treatment permanent?
Yes the result of the treatment will be 95% permanent.
What are the alternatives to the treatment?
Some of these alternative methods include acupuncture helping in improving the fertility through the placebo effect, use of herbal supplements like DHEA supplement to increase fertility, and many more such alternative approaches. Therefore, these are some of the alternative procedures to fight infertility apart from the conventional approaches.