What is the treatment?
Stress is that the body's reaction to ANy modification that needs an adjustment or response.
The body reacts to those changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses.
Stress is a normal part of life.You can expertise stress from your setting, your body, and your thoughts.Even positive life changes like a promotion, a mortgage, or the birth of a baby turn out stress.
How is the treatment done?
People will learn to manage stress and lead happier, healthier lives.
You may want to begin with the following tips:
• Keep a positive attitude.
• Accept that there are events that you cannot control.
• Be assertive instead of aggressive.Assert your feelings, opinions, or beliefs rather than changing into angry, defensive, or passive.
• Learn and practice relaxation techniques; try meditation, yoga, or tai-chi.
• Exercise regularly.Your body will fight stress higher once it's match.
• Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
• Learn to manage your time more effectively.
• Set limits appropriately and say no to requests that would create excessive stress in your life.
• Make time for hobbies and interests.
• Get enough rest and sleep.Your body desires time to endure nerve-racking events.
• Don't rely on alcohol, drugs, or compulsive behaviors to reduce stress.
• Seek out social support. Spend enough time with those you love.
• Seek treatment with a psychologist or other mental health professional trained in stress management or biofeedback techniques to learn more healthy ways of dealing with the stress in your life.
Who is eligible for the treatment? (When is the treatment done?)
A person is eligible for treatment of stress if he/she experiences the symptoms related to stress.There can be different types of manifestations of the symptoms of stress. They are physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioral. A person can undergo treatment if he/she experiences any of these symptoms.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
The treatment for stress typically involves creating some behavioural and life style changes in a very person affected by stress.
This mode of treatment doesn't have any side-effects and no-one generally is ineligible for this treatment.
Are there any side effects?
Indeed, stress symptoms will have an effect on your body, your thoughts and feelings, and your behavior.Being able to acknowledge common stress symptoms will assist you manage them.Stress that is left unbridled will contribute to several health issues, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity and diabetes
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
A person ought to be a bit organized and target what's necessary instead of losing their stay over trivial problems.A person should put some time aside for himself/herself each day so that he/she can use that time to relax, organize and do whatever he/she wants to do.
How long does it take to recover?
A person will use stress management techniques, self-help techniques and medication to keep stress at bay.But the recovery depends on the resolve of the patient and conjointly on his ability to handle the foundation of the matter.Hence, it is difficult to determine how long it will take to overcome stress.
What is the value of the treatment in India?
The price of treatment in india between Rs 500 – Rs 1500.
Are the results of the treatment permanent?
No the result of the treatment will not be permanent.