What is the treatment?
Skin care is that the vary of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its look and relieve skin conditions.They can embrace nutrition, dodging of excessive sun exposure and acceptable use of emollients.
Practices that enhance look embrace the employment of cosmitics,botulinum exfloiation, fillers,laser resurfacing,microdarmabrassion,peels,ratinal therapy.Skin care is a routine daily procedure in many settings, such as skin that is either too dry or too dampish, and prevention of dermatitis and prevention of skin injuries
Skin care could be a a part of the treatment of wound healing,radiation therapy and some medications.
Here area unit a couple of effective skin care treatments –
• Acne Blue Light Therapy- It is an effective way to treat light and even moderate acne issues.chemical-peel- A great way to obtain fresh rejuvenated skin, a chemical peel effectively deals with wrinkles, sun damage, and skin pigmentation.
• IPL photo facial Photo-facial helps get rid of freckles, wrinkles and deals with sun damage. It also eliminates enlarged pores and brown spots on the skin.
• Laser skin resurfacing- It gets rid of outer skin layers that have been damaged.
It conjointly helps in effective scleroprotein production that keeps skin healthy by strengthening it.
• Laser skin tightening- Great for wrinkle removal.
• Microdermabrasion- This treatment helps in reducing age spots and also removes acne stars.
• Thermage- It effectively improves the face and neck contours
How is the treatment done?
• Acne Blue Light Therapy- The therapy makes use of a blue light band to kill bacteria which cause acne. The treatment is very quick and takes about half an hour. No pain is felt when one is exposed to the blue light.
• Chemical peel- This type of treatment uses an acid solution to deal with the outer skin layers. A solution of alpha hydixi 1 acid, phenol or trichloroacetic acid is used. It is known to be one of the oldest forms of skin care procedures.
• IPL photo-facial- The treatment generally takes about half an hour, during which pulsed light is directed towards the skin. It does not cause any discomfort or pain.
• Laser skin resurfacing- This procedure involves the use of a laser which breaks the molecular bond of the damaged skin cells and makes skin smooth. It is also commonly known as a laser peel.
• Laser skin tightening- This procedure also makes use of a laser to tighten the skin.
The light of the optical device heats the skin, thus stimulating the production of collagen.
• Microdermabrasion- During this procedure, an instrument is used to spray minute crystals on the skin surface. These crystals exfoliate the skin effectively.
• Thermage- A non-exfoliating skin treatment, it uses heat to tighten the skin.
Who is eligible for the treatment? (When is the treatment done?)
• Acne Blue Light Therapy- Individuals who have acne problems.
• Chemical peel- Those with light skin and hair are ideal for this treatment.
• IPL photo-facial- Individuals who have freckles, wrinkles and damaged skin can opt for this treatment.
• Laser skin resurfacing- Individuals with non-oily elastic skin can opt for this procedure.
• Laser skin tightening- People between 30 to 60 years of age are ideal for this treatment. Good health is also vital in this case.
• Microdermabrasion- Adults who are healthy and suffer from minor skin issues can opt for this form of skin treatment.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
• Chemical peel- Individuals with dark skin and heart problem should not opt for this treatment.
• IPL photo-facial- Dark-skinned people may face certain pigmentation problems.
• Laser skin resurfacing and tightening- Dark skinned people and those with skin imperfections should not opt for this treatment.
• Microdermabrasion- Individuals with diabetes, auto-immune disorders, scars, and liaisons are not good candidates
Are there any side effects?
Most emollients are often used safely and effectively with no facet effects.
However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
Recovery from skin care procedures nowadays is incredibly quick.But some precautions ought to be taken post the treatment.One ought to wear cream to avoid sun injury in the slightest degree times.Make sure to cleanse and moisten the skin frequently.This will facilitate the skin to retain its smoothness and glow.
Scrubbing should be avoided.
If you've got opted for a chemical peel, return to your daily routine after 48 hours of the skin care treatment.This time can enable the skin to peel off fully.
How long does it take to recover?
It will take few weeks, depending on the extent of the treatment undergone.
What is the worth of the treatment in India?
The price of treatment in india is Rs 3000 to Rs 70,000.
Are the results of the treatment permanent?
No the treatment will not be permanent.
What are the alternatives to the treatment?
Healthy diet and regular exercise as well as adopting natural means of exfoliation. Drinking plenty of water also keeps the skin healthy and hydrated.