What is the treatment?
Medical abortion could be a procedure that uses medication to finish a gestation.
A medical abortion does not need surgery or physiological condition and might be started either in an exceedinglymedical workplace or reception with follow-up visits to your doctor.
It's safer and most effective during the first trimester of pregnancy.Having a medical abortion could be a major call with emotional and psychological consequences.
If you are considering this procedure, make sure you understand what it entails, side effects, possible risks, complications and alternatives.
How is the treatment done?
There are two type of abortion
1.Medical abortion: the abortion pills invlove taking medicines to end the pregnancy
2.Surgical abortion:surgical abortion involves a minor operation that may be done with local
anaesthetic ,with sedation or rarely with general anaesthetic.
Who is eligible for the treatment? (When is the treatment done?)
Its depend upon stages of womens pregnancy.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
A number of countries do not allow abortion after a woman has reached 24 weeks. While women who are under 18 need parents’ consent before they can get an abortion.
Are there any side effects?
Potential risks of medical abortion include:
• Incomplete abortion, which may need to be followed by surgical abortion
• An ongoing unwanted pregnancy if the procedure doesn't work
• Heavy and prolonged bleeding
• Digestive system discomfort
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
• Contraception should be used immediately after the procedure.
• Wait a day post the treatment and then take a bath, primarily because you may still be a bit dizzy and weak from the medicine that was given to you for the procedure.
• Tampons should be used only 4 weeks post the procedure.
How long does it take to recover?
It will take 2-3 days to complete.
What is the value of the treatment in India?
may price from Rs 5000- to Rs thirty,000 depending on the kind of procedure that is undergone.
Are the results of the treatment permanent?
What are the alternatives to the treatment?
An alternative way of abortion includes the use of herbs to trigger a miscarriage. This is known as herbal abortion.Although not entirely an alternate to abortion, having the baby and giving it up for adoption can also be thought-about.